We’re With You Every Step of the Way
We want your experience with GatewaySCV to be a successful one! Because of this, we provide access to quality counseling services to support you in your journey.
Student advisors are available to support students in successfully achieving their educational or career goals. They can:
- Help you decide on an educational or career goal
- Provide support in planning your classes
- Assist you with making future career plans
- Provide information about credit and noncredit classes
- Provide information on how to obtain a high school diploma, GED, associate degree, certificate of achievement, or completion of competency
- Help you transfer into college credit classes
- Provide information on how to transfer to a four-year university
- Provide information on the differences between earning the high school diploma and taking the GED
Student advisors are available by appointment only. They will also visit your class each semester.
To make an appointment to meet with a noncredit student advisor at COC, please call (661) 362-3148.
To speak with a student advisor at Golden Oak Adult School, please call (661) 253-0583.